Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Puzzle of Love

Hello blog world! Sorry I've been away for so long. It's not that I don't love you, it's that I'm lazy and watching 3rd Rock From the Sun on Netflix has seemed much more amusing. It's ridiculous, seriously, and there's no excuse! So here I am and I'm going to try my hardest to never let you down again!

So, I got back from Colorado last week. My good friend Heather Brown got married and I was fortunate enough to be part of her wedding. It was beautiful (pictures to come)! When I got home Elephant surprised me with a clean home and this:


What is this you might ask? It's exactly what it says it is, a puzzle of love. Spencer, inspired by Richard G. Scott and knowing how much I adore tiny things, created a tiny puzzle stuffed in a tiny envelope describing how much he loves and cares for me. 

Thank you Spencer for being such an amazing husband! I know you had no idea the puzzle would take hours to finish but don't worry, the final result made the whole thing worth it. Please keep the tiny presents coming.

Love,
Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment